If you’re unaware of the intricacies of the business of cannabis then we’re about to open your mind to a new industry.
Regardless of the lack of awareness the public has had in the past, business like the ones we’re discussing in this episode will prove just how applicable E-commerce is to every industry.
Adam Schlett, Founder and CEO of Safe-Reach, speaks with great knowledge about the depth of his cannabis business and how anyone trying to grow locally can expand drastically.
In this episode, Adam and I talked in great detail about why his business is thriving and which areas to focus on to make yours act accordingly.
What You'll Learn from Adam Schlett of Safe-Reach:
- Where the cannabis business is heading
- Which social media platforms are supporting or allowing this industry
- The value of customer retention
- E-Commerce strategies to expand a local market
- How to recognize and use huge opportunities
Episode Show Notes
- 1:13 - Adam describes his journey upon starting Safe-Reach.
- 4:13 - Everyday user of cannabis since 18.
- 6:10 - Adam describes the different terminology in the cannabis/CBD space.
- 7:49 - The legalities of cannabis - Still not there for federal legislation.
- 9:58 - Adam describes his company Safe-Reach.
- 14:23 - How Safe-Reach provides value to advertisers.
- 20:42 - Two of the most important marketing channels in CBD/cannabis - Email and SMS.
- 22:52 - Adam's tips for data capture.
- 25:13 - Most important metrics to track - CLTV and loyalty marketing
- 25:10 - Adam's motorcycle - Triumph Thunderbird 2013.
- 27:49 - Adam's top two KPI metrics - fill rate and dollars for publishers.
- 28:02 - Adam describes his typical day.
- 29:03 - What most cannabis owners do wrong.
- 30:36 - The top cannabis marketing resources online.
- Green Flower
- Triumph Motorcycles
- I Heart Jane
- New Cannabis Ventures
- Adam Schlett LinkedIn
- Safe-Reach Instagram