Conversion rate optimization is an interesting niche that’s often neglected by eCommerce businesses, but it can have a big impact on your bottom line.
When it comes to CRO, what Justuno, a leading conversion marketing and analytics platform, has to offer may just be one of the most overlooked aspects of eCommerce.
powered by Sounder
What You'll Learn from Mat Bingham of JustUNO:
What JustUNO is and how its CRO suite of tools increases conversion rates.
How eCommerce brands can maximize the JustUNO platform.
How JustUNO is integrating SMS into its platform in 2021.
The best practices for great mobile interactive pop-up experiences.
Mistakes to avoid while setting up JustUNO rulesets.
Episode Show Notes
- 1:14 - Mat discusses his career path before arriving at JustUNO. Starting out at Intuit.
- 4:06 - Mat explains the JustUNO platform.
- 6:08 - The current industry standard email conversion rate is 3%. Mat strives to get JustUNO clients in the 7-9% range.
- 8:50 - Mat discusses successful intro and exit intent popup strategies.
- 12:46 - The benefits of combining Email and SMS into one platform - The two-step form is very successful.
- 15:43 - Mat discusses the future of SMS - More cohesiveness between Email & SMS.
- 18:56 - The mistakes most brands make - AB testing the popup and not understanding their traffic sources.
- 22:15 - Mat recommends testing popup at the minimum for seasonality.
- 25:42 - Mobile best practices - The more direct with less text, the better. Optimize for the user's thumb size.
- 28:47 - Mat's favorite eCommerce tech stack - 70% of leads come from Klaviyo.
- 29:48 - Biggest 2021 update for JustUNO - New UX component.
- 31:01 - Most significant change in eCommerce - New communication channels.
- 31:55 - The features most 7-figure eCommerce brands don't use in the JustUNO platform.
- Mat Bingham LinkedIn