If you think eCommerce is just sending out emails then we’re about to open up a whole new world for you.
With the growing options of social media, advanced email marketing techniques, and now especially the field of SMS, eCommerce has never had more potential.
Jeremy Horritz, Founder of Messenger Mastermind, a company that has become marketing experts themselves to showcase how Facebook Groups, SMS messaging, and other new mediums are rising to be major money makers.
In this episode, Jeremy and I spoke on the topics of email marketing’s strong vitality and newest evolution.
What You'll Learn from Jeremy Horowitz:
- How to properly follow up on customer’s business
- The type of coupons to give out to bring customer’s back
- The freedom of controlling your own markets instead of using social media
- Diversifying income outlets
- How eCommerce is still going extraordinarily strong
Episode Show Notes
- 1:10 - Jeremy discusses his brand Messenger Mastermind.
- 2:26 - Owned media channels - SMS, Email, Messenger, Facebook groups.
- 4:12 - Jermey explains how some brand learned hard lessons last year due to NOT investing in their "owned media".
- 8:29 - Jeremy discusses the importance of SMS for eCommerce brands.
- 14:59 - One of Jeremy's biggest lessons learned last year when discussing Facebook Messenger - "Don't build your house on rented land".
- 18:28 - Jeremy discusses the biggest pain point points for large brands in owned media: Use multiple touch points.
- 22:52 - Jeremy mentions the importance of customer service response times - If you cant respond in a few minutes you can easily loose the sale.
- 24:01 - Jeremy's top owned media tech stack.
- 25:58 - The most important KPIs to track - traffic sales, AOV, and conversion rate.
- 26:28 - Jeremy discusses how to increase AOV by 10 - 20%.
- 30:19 - Jeremy discusses how we thinking about Post-Purchase SMS funnels.
- 31:55 - Jeremy discusses how he implements Facebook Groups - Become the expert for your product.
- 36:54 - Jeremy's favorite podcast episodes from Messenger Mastermind.
- 38:07 - Jeremy's daily routine.
- 38:27 - Book recommendations - Anything by Russel Brunson.
- 38:45 - The podcasts Jeremy listens to.
- 39:11 - Jeremy discusses where Master Mastermind is going in 2021.